* buff_gobble error MathML
@ 2013-06-08 10:53 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2013-06-08 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friends,

we need to run MathML inside \sym (see below).
Is there a way to solve the error "! Argument of \buff_gobble has an extra }."

Thanks, Steffen
-------
\usemodule[mathml] \starttext

\setupitemize[1][broad][margin=no,distance=0em,width=0em,align=stretch]

\startitemize[1][width=5cm]

\sym{\startbuffer <mml:math xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<msub xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mrow>
<mi>g</mi>
</mrow>
<mrow>
<mn>1</mn>
</mrow>
</msub>
<mo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">,</mo>
<mi xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"> </mi>
<msub xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mrow>
<mi>g</mi>
</mrow>
<mrow>
<mn>2</mn>
</mrow>
</msub>
</mml:math>\stopbuffer\processxmlbuffer}Vektor

\stopitemize

\stoptext

* Re: buff_gobble error MathML
@ 2013-06-08 14:18 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-06-08 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 08.06.2013 um 12:53 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de>:

> Hi friends,
>
> we need to run MathML inside \sym (see below).
> Is there a way to solve the error "! Argument of \buff_gobble has an extra }."

You can’t use \startbuffer … \stopbuffer in other commands but with \setbuffer
there is a command which can be used here.

  \sym{\setbuffer … \endbuffer\processxmlbuffer}

Wolfgang

* Re: buff_gobble error MathML
@ 2013-06-08 14:51   ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2013-06-08 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 08.06.2013 um 12:53 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de>:
>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> we need to run MathML inside \sym (see below).
>> Is there a way to solve the error "! Argument of \buff_gobble has an extra }."
>
> You can’t use \startbuffer … \stopbuffer in other commands but with \setbuffer
> there is a command which can be used here.
>
> \sym{\setbuffer … \endbuffer\processxmlbuffer}

great, thanks. but this immediately gives the next error: "invalid xml file - parsed text"

what's wrong with the code below?

Steffen
-------

\usemodule[mathml] \starttext

\setbuffer <mml:math xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mn xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">0</mn>
<mo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">≤</mo>
<msub xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mrow>
<mi>δ</mi>
</mrow>
<mrow>
<mi>j</mi>
<mi>s</mi>
</mrow>
</msub>
<mo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"><</mo>
<mroot xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
<mrow>
<msub>
<mrow>
<mi>k</mi>
</mrow>
<mrow>
<mi>j</mi>
</mrow>
</msub>
<msub>
<mrow>
<mi>k</mi>
</mrow>
<mrow>
<mi>s</mi>
</mrow>
</msub>
</mrow>
<mrow/>
</mroot>
</mml:math>\endbuffer\processxmlbuffer

\stoptext

* Re: buff_gobble error MathML
@ 2013-06-08 15:37     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-06-08 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 08.06.2013 um 16:51 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de>:

> Am 08.06.2013 um 16:18 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
>

>> Am 08.06.2013 um 12:53 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum <context@st.estfiles.de>:
>>
>>> Hi friends,
>>>
>>> we need to run MathML inside \sym (see below).
>>> Is there a way to solve the error "! Argument of \buff_gobble has an extra }."
>>
>> You can’t use \startbuffer … \stopbuffer in other commands but with \setbuffer
>> there is a command which can be used here.
>>
>> \sym{\setbuffer … \endbuffer\processxmlbuffer}
>

> great, thanks. but this immediately gives the next error: "invalid xml file - parsed text"
>
> what's wrong with the code below?

Replace the < operator with &lt;

> […]
> <mo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"><</mo>