* Re: aquamints symbols
@ 2005-07-21 13:36 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2005-07-21 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

> can some native
>english sea wolf check the symbol names
>Especially I not sure with appropriateness of fattree, seaegg, and geoarrow.

I'm no native either, but...

fattree is some palm.
tortle -> turtle
seaegg is a sea urchin shell (I guess)
geoarrow is a wind rose (compass card, compass rose)
sadmaur: I'd call this a mask

Hraban

* Re: aquamints symbols
@ 2005-07-25  9:18 ` Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2005-07-25  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>can some native
>>english sea wolf check the symbol names
>>Especially I not sure with appropriateness of fattree, seaegg, and geoarrow.
>

> I'm no native either, but...

Thank you, Henning, I incorporated your suggestions. The AquaMints
symbol support is available on the third party modul garden page
(http://modules.contextgarden.net) as well on the CTAN (both thanks to
Patrick).

It consists:
- t-symb-aquamints.tex  source with symbol name definitions
- aquamin.tfm           tfm file
- galapag.map           map file for both free Galapagos Design free
font AquaMints and WebOMints
- PDF example/test with its source

Enjoy not only aqua
vit

Ing. Vít Zýka, Ph.D.                         TYPOkvítek

database publishing              databazove publikovani
data maintaining and typesetting in typographic quality
priprava dat a jejich sazba v typograficke kvalite

tel.: (+420) 777 198 189     www: http://typokvitek.com

* aquamints symbols
@ 2005-07-21 12:03 Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2005-07-21 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

before exhibiting AquaMints symbol set support (recently mentined here
by Jonh C. as free font from www.galapagosdesign.com) can some native
english sea wolf check the symbol names in
http://typokvitek.com/tmp/aquamints.pdf
Especially I not sure with appropriateness of fattree, seaegg, and geoarrow.

Thanks