From: Thomas Esser <te@informatik.uni-hannover.de>
Cc: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Context
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 22:04:01 +0200	[thread overview]

> tex &cont-nl <filename>

When using a teTeX-0.9 (not yet released) setup or the TeX Live setup,
you have to add a -progname=context switch to make sure that the enlarged
array sizes for context are used when reading the texmf.cnf file.

The switch also makes sure that the right TEXINPUTS search path is used.

> tex --ini cont-nl

Add the -progname=context switch here as well (same reasons).

> Berend (also cc'd) has promissed to make a unix installation manual and
> Thomas will include ConTeXt in the next tetex distribution. Anyway, it
> does not hurt to know how to generate a format.

Can I somewhere download a some sample files to check my installation?

Thomas