* where can I find example files
@ 1998-07-15 11:54 W.H. Dekker
From: W.H. Dekker @ 1998-07-15 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to have some example source files to learn more about
context, particularly about colored tables. I have already downloaded
ex-files.zip and rgb-cymk.zip and although I got only 75% of
ex-files.zip, I could already see that it contains only .pdf files,
just like rgb-cymk.zip.

Are there any source files available somewhere, that I can feed to
context?

--
Kind regards,
Wybo

* Re: where can I find example files
@ 1998-07-15 14:48 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1998-07-15 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

W.H. Dekker wrote:

> I would like to have some example source files to learn more about
> context, particularly about colored tables. I have already downloaded
> ex-files.zip and rgb-cymk.zip and although I got only 75% of
> ex-files.zip, I could already see that it contains only .pdf files,
> just like rgb-cymk.zip.

You can download the interactive 'big' manual. The typeset text is cross
linked to the document source, so you can see what happens there.

> Are there any source files available somewhere, that I can feed to
> context?

There are two (english) 'style' files in cont-mod.zip:

 s-pre-01
 s-pre-02

You can use these for presentational purposes, just look in the files
for documentation (I can send you the typeset doc if needed).

I suppose that berend can post some table examples, because we mailed on
this a few days/weeks back.

(You can also cut and paste examples from core-tab.tex) Keep in mind
that color in tables is not very natural for TeX, which is why the
current mechanism  is suboptimal in terms of user interface.

Please let me know if there are problems,

Hans

                                              Hans Hagen | PRAGMA
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | mail: pragma@wxs.nl