* longtable and tabularx in context
@ 1999-08-11 13:12 Wybo Dekker
From: Wybo Dekker @ 1999-08-11 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

1: I'm trying to find out how to make long tables (several pages) in
   context. The table manual tells me to add u in the \BeginTable
   command. But if I add that one to \starttable is doesn't recognize
   it.

2: is there a way to expand tables horizontally by expanding (the
   contents of) only certain columns like latex's tabularx?
--
Hartelijke groet, Wybo
--

* longtable and tabularx in context
@ 1999-08-11 15:01 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1999-08-11 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> 1: I'm trying to find out how to make long tables (several pages) in
>    context. The table manual tells me to add u in the \BeginTable
>    command. But if I add that one to \starttable is doesn't recognize
>    it.

Try using \starttables .. \stoptables

However, for longer tables you probably are better of using the tabulate
environment. That one works fine.

Groetjes,

Berend. (-: