* Generating a table of contents
@ 1999-10-18 23:34 Tony Keating
From: Tony Keating @ 1999-10-18 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to generate a table of contents without much luck. I think the
problem is due to the fact that I'm using \subject's rather than \section's
(though I could be wrong). I'm setting up the contents list with:

\definelist[subject]
\definelist[subsubject]
\definecombinedlist[contents][subject,subsubject]

Then after the \starttext, I use

\placecontents

to get the table of contents. But I get nothing in the output. texexec shows
the following error:

system         : subject,subsubject not found/processed

It shows a similar error if I define the lists as chapter and section.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Tony.

--
Tony Keating <keating@mech.uq.edu.au> [http://www.mech.uq.edu.au/~tonyk]
PhD Student - Large Eddy Simulation of near-wall mass transfer