* This mailing list
@ 1999-11-19 14:09 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 1999-11-19 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear group,

I subscribed to this group a few days ago but think
something is wrong because I haven't received a single
message from this group.

This is surprising because the following was sent to me
and cc'd to this forum:

  From taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl  Fri Nov  5 08:48:12 1999
  Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:50:46 +0000 (GMT)
  From: Taco Hoekwater <taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl>
  Subject: Re: Using existing tex styles
  To: dongen@cs.ucc.ie
  Cc: ntg-context@ntg.nl

I did receive mail by several readers of this list because
they sent replies to me directly. Thanks to all of them it
helped a lot. To others who replied to me by posting to this
forum, thanks as well.

Could somebody let me know how to solve this problem and
if there is an archive to read previously posted articles?

Thanks in advance,

Marc van Dongen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-11-19 14:09 UTC | newest]