Am 02.03.2012 um 14:11 schrieb Alan Bowen: > Wolfgang— > > I checked and the example fails in both MKII andf MKIV. My apologies for carelessness. The problem arose originally in the pagination/headers for components in a component/product structure that I am tying to set using MKIV. In trying to devise a simple example by adapting the code in my MKII environment file (which runs without any problems), I was so focused on getting the code to run in MKIV that I neglected to run that code by itself through MKII. > > So, the question remains: What should I include or change in this example to keep the header associated with a given title off the preceding page in MKIV? Or is this expected behavior and my example, then, a poor one for my purposes? \setuphead[title][page={header,yes}] or \setuphead[title][page={blank,yes}] surpress the header on the proceeding page. BTW: \setupsectionblock[BookTitle][number=no,page=yes] is nonsense because “BookTitle” is not a sectionblock. Wolfgang