* latest
@ 2008-04-16  9:29 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-04-16  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all (Hans, Taco...),

thre appears to be a problem with font-syn.lua in the latest release.
First, there's a typo in l. 291. I think

if not filename and not reloaded and fonts.name.autoreload then

should be

if not filename and not reloaded and fonts.names.autoreload then

But even after correcting that, I still get errors when compiling
something with Greek in it:

This went wrong: ...al/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/font-
syn.lua:296: attempt to index local 'name' (a nil value)
report >> fontnames: 0 system files identified, 0 hash entries added,
runtime 0.000024 seconds.
<to be read again>
                    \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                   \let
\localrelativefontsiz...
\fontstrategy ...me \fontclass #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                   \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                   \fi \iftryingfont
\fontstr...
\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                   \relax \fi
\iftryingfont \...
<argument> \getvalue {\@style@ \fontstyle }
                                            \edef \fontstyle
{\fontstyle }\if...
l.68 \startgreek

?
! Emergency stop.

Any pointers?

Thanks! Thomas

* Re: latest
@ 2008-04-16 10:26 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-04-16 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all (Hans, Taco...),
>
> thre appears to be a problem with font-syn.lua in the latest release.
> First, there's a typo in l. 291. I think
>
> if not filename and not reloaded and fonts.name.autoreload then
>
> should be
>
> if not filename and not reloaded and fonts.names.autoreload then

Can you test the latest upload? This should be fixed now
(arrows forthcoming).

* Re: latest
@ 2008-04-16 10:42   ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-04-16 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Apr 16, 2008, at 12:26 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Can you test the latest upload? This should be fixed now
> (arrows forthcoming).

Hi Taco,

yes, latest upload works. Looking out for arrows...

Thanks

Thomas