Hi Javier, I am on a Mac, but not using MacTeX and not having problems either, so I cannot help you myself. Therefore, I am forwarding your question to the ntg-context mailing list, which is a better place for actual ConTeXt-related questions than the ‘gardeners’ mailing list. maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context I hope someone can help you there. Best wishes, Taco > Begin forwarded message: > > From: Javier Villate > Subject: [garden] Error compiling context archive > Date: 6 September 2019 at 12:38:09 CEST > To: gardeners@contextgarden.net > > Hello, > > I'm using context (MacTex) on Mac (Mojave 10.14.6). Until yesterday it has been working correctly but today, suddenly, it is giving me error. > > Attached log file. > > Thank you very much. > > > > Javier Villate > txerrenak@gmail.com > > >