* completecontent, completeindex
@ 2006-08-06  4:50 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-08-06  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

If you use \completecontent or \completeindex, how do you manipulate
the heads of these constructs?

Can I change the text of the header, Contents to Table of Contents?

Can I change the color?

Can I change the font size and style?

Can I suppress the headertext? Somewhat like \setuphead[chapter]
[header=high]?

Can I do other stuff I normally do with heads?

Can I flush the head to the right edge of the page?

* Re: completecontent, completeindex
@ 2006-08-06  9:12 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-08-06  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> All,
>
> If you use \completecontent or \completeindex, how do you manipulate
> the heads of these constructs?

Most answers are "no". Simply use \place... and heading of your choice.
(\complete..... commands do not do more than that)

Cheers, Taco

* Re: completecontent, completeindex
@ 2006-08-06  9:21   ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-08-06  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco,

Thanks. We're trying that now. See:

http://msenux.redwoods.edu/IntAlgText/chapter0/chapter0.pdf

@ 2006-08-09 23:01 ` Miguel Queiros
From: Miguel Queiros @ 2006-08-09 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> If you use \completecontent or \completeindex, how do you manipulate
> the heads of these constructs?
>
> Can I change the text of the header, Contents to Table of Contents?

I'v done that using:

\setupheadtext[pt][content=Índice]

That will change the header, for Portuguese, notice the [pt].

You can do something similar for the List of Figures and the List of
tables using:

\setupheadtext[pt][figures=Lista de Figuras]
\setupheadtext[pt][tables=Lista de Tabelas]

> Can I change the color?

You can change the color of your chapters, sections etc.
Try using the following:

\setuphead[chapter][color=darkblue]
\setuphead[section][color=darkblue]
\setuphead[subsection][color=darkblue]