* The appendices envrionment and title in toc
@ 2011-04-17 10:57 seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-04-17 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I want to include appendices part in MKIV. The appendices should prefixed by
Appendix, like Appendix A, Appendix B.

I use
\setuplabeltext [appendix=Appendix ]
\startappendices

\component chapters/appen-01

\stopappendices

appen-01.tex is the appendix file. The appendix part tile is correct, but in
the toc, the title is something like Chapter A.

How to solve this problem?

* Re: The appendices envrionment and title in toc
@ 2011-04-21  5:02 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-04-21  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> It has to be fixed by Hans. ConTeXt looks only for the label of the current heading (e.g. chapter) and not for the label which is set for a > certain sectionblock (e.g. “chapter” for the bodypart and “appendix” for the appendices).
>
> I wrote a minimal which can be used to see the problem and to test for the correct result once the thing is resolved.
>
> \setuplabeltext [chapter=Chapter ]
> \setuplabeltext[appendix=Appendix ]
>
> \setuplist[chapter][label=yes,width=5em]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startfrontmatter
> \completecontent
> \stopfrontmatter
>
> \startbodymatter
> \chapter{Bodypart}
> \stopbodymatter
>
> \startappendices
> \chapter{Appendix}
> \stopappendices
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Why does this not work with
\mainlanguage[uk]

How can I force this to be shown?

Adam

* Re: The appendices envrionment and title in toc
@ 2011-04-22  6:54 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-04-22  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Set the labels with the “en” tag:
>
> \setuplabeltext[en] [chapter=Chapter ]
> \setuplabeltext[en][appendix=Appendix ]

Excellent, thanks.

My last question about labels:
If I don't use setuplist, then I have labels in the document and no labels in the toc.
How can I achieve the opposite, means labels in the toc (like: Chapter 1, Appendix A, ...) but only the numbers in the document (like: 1 Chaptertitle, A Appendixtitle, ...)

Adam

* Re: The appendices envrionment and title in toc
@ 2011-04-22 14:36 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-04-22 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> The names of the keys are
>
> - frontpartlabel,
> - bodypartlabel,
> - appendixlabel and
> - backpartlabel
Appreciate!

I've added this to the wiki, because I had a look at it earlier on but didn't find anything regarding the labels in setuphead.

Adam