On Oct 17, 2008, at 9:35 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: >> Hi Hans, >> >> was this beta supposed to take care of the font problem I reported? I >> have now one example which appears to work again; another one (and >> the >> minimal example I sent) still fail with the same symptoms. Just >> thought I'd mention it... > > i had no time to look into it, so if it already solbes part of your > problem, best send me an updated bug test > > Hans > > (away this weekend) Hi Hans, coming back to this - I don't want to pester you with this, just a few observations/questions: as soon as I have a typescript which defines several fonts with different features, I run into difficulties. I tlooks like the first feature which is called by the font definition in the source file is then applied to all other fonts. One workaround I have found is: I could have one typescript file for every Greek font I use. Does that make sense? In that case, I run into an expansion problem in the \definetypeface line and will have to ask you or the list about that. It would make a lot of files, but maybe it's a cleaner solution. If, however, typescripts defining multiple fonts and features are supposed to work, I'd prefer my old solution. I understand you're busy right know with other stuff, so I just wanted to confirm that the issue is still there with the latest beta and that the old test case I sent you still shows the problem. I attach it again for your convenience. All best Thomas