* Fonts: Margin kerning: quotes not hanging?
@ 2006-03-15 22:34 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2006-03-15 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings ConTeXters,

I've noticed recently that quotation marks (single + double), as well
as parens, and perhaps others are not undergoing the expected margin
kerning adjustments. Expected being those that are assigned to them
in hand-def.tex. Punctuation like . , ; - -- --- all kern as expected.

Is hand-def.tex just an example file?

While I expect I'll have to make fine tuning adjustments in my font's
own typescript file, where should I make overall adjustments? (e.g. I
pretty much always want quotes to hang.)

I'm using Adobe Minion Pro in this case, if this makes a difference.

Thanks very much,
David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-03-15 22:34 UTC | newest]