Hi, since my Google search didn't bring up any solutions to this problem, I assume that this has not been reported yet. I'm trying to typeset a poster with more than one column and it occasionally happens that a large float (like a figure) precedes a small float (like a table). If the current column has so little remaining vertical space that only figure 2 would fit in, it includes them in reversed order. Which is not bad in principle, but unfortunately the floats also exchange their number. I included a minimal example with three tables and only one figure. The figure's caption reads "figure 3" while the last table is called "table 1". I am using gwTeX with beta ConTeXt (2005/03/03). All other important information can probably be obtained from the included log files. Best regards, Sebastian Sturm