Am 13.04.2012 um 19:12 schrieb Mari Voipio: > On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 00:25, Hans Hagen wrote: >> >> Just copy the *.otf files to for instance a directory >> /tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype/data/lucidaot >> >> and then run >> mtxrun --generate >> >> after that >> \setupbodyfont[lucidaot] >> should work. > > It does! I had a prolonged fight with my Mac about using an up-to-date > version of ConTeXt, but once I got that far, the rest wasn't that bad. > > So the next "for dummies" question is: > > If I do \ss or 'sans' in setupbodyfont, I get Lucida Sans - but how do > I access Blackletter, Calligraphy and Handwriting? > > A quick excursion into \cg and \hw didn't work out, I think I'm > missing something here... > > I'd have a real use for all of the three like about right now, > recreating something from 15th and 17th century with 21st century > technology, with output in both period style and in various more > modern forms - ConTeXt should be the perfect tool for the job, if I > can learn enough to make it work :-) I attached a modified version of the typescript file where I added calligraphic and handwriting, blackletter is missing because there is no font command for the style. \setupbodyfont[lucidanova] \define[1]\LucidaTest {\begingroup #1\tf Regular \it Italic \sl Slanted \bf Bold \bi BoldItalic \bs BoldSlanted \tf fi fl VA \par \endgroup} \starttext \LucidaTest\rm \LucidaTest\ss \LucidaTest\tt \LucidaTest\hw \LucidaTest\cg \stoptext Wolfgang