Hi, I love the IncludePicture command from simple slides but now I've got a picture which I want to show stepwise. Therefore I created two pictures a simplified version and the full version. I just place them right one after the other. Now it would be perfect if I could force context not to increase the page number counter for the second image because in my handout I will only include the full picture and at the moment the additional slide is messing up my page numbers. Any suggestions? Thanks! Steffen