Hello Patrick, Yes it is also happening to other TeX files as well. I used a simple file (named testfile.tex in drive C) with three lines: \starttext Hello world \stoptext If I texexec'ed it in its directory with the command texexec testfile I obtained the following error with \dosetupsystem. See attachment for the log file. However if I change drive to say F, and type texexec testfile the command was successful with testfile.dvi created. Hwee Huat -----Original Message----- From: ntg-context-admin@ntg.nl on behalf of Patrick Gundlach Sent: Wed 7/30/2003 5:05 PM To: ntg-context@ntg.nl Cc: Subject: [NTG-context] Re: Problem with \dosetupsystem Hello Hwee Huat, the complete trymeta.log might be interesting in this case. Do other TeX files run correctly (LaTeX?). But since I am not a windows user, I cannot really comment on this. Patrick -- Silent is the goldfish in its bowl _______________________________________________ ntg-context mailing list ntg-context@ntg.nl http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context