* RE: Re: Problem with \dosetupsystem
@ 2003-07-30 11:24 Tan Hwee Huat
From: Tan Hwee Huat @ 2003-07-30 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Patrick,
      Yes it is also happening to other TeX files as well.
I used a simple file (named testfile.tex in drive C) with three lines:
 \starttext
    Hello world
 \stoptext

If I texexec'ed it in its directory with the command
  texexec testfile
I obtained the following error with \dosetupsystem. See attachment for the log file.
However if I change drive to say F, and type
 texexec testfile
the command was successful with testfile.dvi created.

Hwee Huat