Hi, I have to use grid typesetting and the grid has to be aligned to the last line of textheight. I have to replicate a layout made with Indesign where there seems to be a bit of additional spacing before the first line, whereas in ConTeXt that happens to be after the last line of the page (see attachment). Is that possible? I have already found the various grid snapping methods, but they seem to change how content is placed on the grid, not the placement of the grid itself. ======= \setuplayout[grid=yes] \showgrid \starttext \input knuth \stoptext ======= Best, Denis