* More headache with \setuphead
@ 2015-01-31 23:26 Rob Heusdens
From: Rob Heusdens @ 2015-01-31 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Related post:
section with \sethupead[section][alternative=text]; other type of section
misbehaves..

Hello list,

It seems I have more problems with \setuphead, which I can't get hold on.

This time content misbehaves in way I can't understand.

Here are the relevant definitions/commands:

\setuphead[chapter]
   [header=nomarking,
   command=\MyChapterCommand,
   aligntitle=yes,
   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant}]

\setuphead[content]
   [command=,
    textcommand=\MyContentCommand]

What I expect this set of definitions to do is to indeed perform
\MyChapterCommand for a chapter to typeset the title of a chapter.

For the table of contents, I hoped that it would not do the command, which
I set for chapter (by clearing that option with =,), and instead perform
the textcommand \MyContentCommand.

However from my output it is clear that the table of content still does
\MyChapterCommand.

As a workaround, I postponed setting \setuphead for chapter till after the
content.

But why does this not work?

Even if content is supposedly doing the same thing as chapter does, it I
make thereafter changes to content, and in fact "undo" the command setting
and instead direct it to perform a textcommand, I don't expect it to still
perform \MyChapterCommand. But it does that.

Below the definitions for both commands:

\define[1]\MyContentCommand%
  {\framed[frame=off,offset=none,frameoffset=0pt]
     {\vbox{\blank[4cm]\Word{#1}}}}

\define[2]\MyChapterCommand%
  {\framed[frame=off,offset=none,frameoffset=0pt]
     {\vbox{\blank[4cm]{\small \headtext{chapter}
#1}\blank\unhyphenated{#2}}}}

Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Rob