Readers, I'm working on a couple of volumes of papers set up and generated separately (though within the same project). Some of the papers in the second volume make cross references to papers in the first. Now this is working well so long as the reference is to the details associated with, say, a chapter, using \about, \in, and \at. Its doesn't seem to work though with \pagereference: no page number appears in the PDF whatsoever. I have been following the material here: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/References#References_to_an_external_file I'm wondering then ... do cross references to an external file work with \pagereference? Best, Richard -- T +6433121699 M +64210640216 E rmahoney@indica-et-buddhica.org IM https://t.me/rmahoney W https://indica-et-buddhica.org/ Indica et Buddhica Littledene Bay Road Oxford NZ