* \splitfloat and \bTABLE do not play well?
@ 2005-04-25  9:28 Johan Sandblom
From: Johan Sandblom @ 2005-04-25  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reading earlier messages on this list I hoped the following
would work for natural tables as well. It does not, the table
ends up unsplit. What am I doing wrong?

\starttext
\splitfloat
   [lines=3, conversion=greek]
   {\placetable{test}}
   {\bTABLE[split=repeat]
    \bTR \bTD a \eTD\bTH b \eTH\eTR
    \dorecurse{50}{\bTR\bTD 1 \eTD\bTD 2\eTD\eTR}
    \eTABLE}
\stoptext

--
Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm

* Re: \splitfloat and \bTABLE do not play well?
@ 2005-04-26 13:11 ` Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2005-04-26 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johan Sandblom, April 25:

> Reading earlier messages on this list I hoped the following
> would work for natural tables as well. It does not, the table
> ends up unsplit. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure you can use natural tables for this.  This works:

\splitfloat
  {\placetable{Title}}
  {\starttablehead
     \HL
     \NC \bf Column 1            \NC \bf Column2 \NC\AR
     \HL
   \stoptablehead
   \starttabletail
     \HL
   \stoptabletail
   \starttables[|l|lp(25em)|]
     \NC \dots                   \NC \dots       \NC\AR
     \dots
   \stoptables}

Enjoy,
        nikolai

* Re: \splitfloat and \bTABLE do not play well?
@ 2005-04-26 16:34 Johan Sandblom