Hi, There is a new lmtx upload. -- The svg inclusion via metapost has been upgraded and cleanup a bit, using some more recent metapost features. There are some new (not yet all documented metapost) features. -- In the process, support for LCH colors has been added, which is documented in the (eg luametafun manual). -- The math manual is not yet there because we were distracted by improving support for envelopes (penbased outlines) in metafun. This is still work in progress, some is present and discussed in the manual, and we'll come back to that sometime next month. Given the next item, we also might need to change some in the manual (different focus). -- Because we have users who have to conform to the European Accessibility Act we have been wondering how to deal with that and at Mikaels place there are two demands: distinctive colors and tagging and especially math (somehow validators love to check that). Colors never were an issue as they can be controlled, and tagging math neither, especially because nothing was/is done with it anyway, but ... we are happy that we found a reasonable (more modern and future proof) way out. As explained / shown in the attached document we're basically forced to choose a different approach with math (a pity as we worked hard to get the rendering right but the attached file works fine in the viewers that we tested). -- We like to hear from users what other demands wrt accessibility there are. We're not interested in the (commercial) big money aspects (of pdf and tagging) nor in the politics behind it (changes over time). What are the demands, so that we can see how to make it work or just work around it (as it's kind of boring to cook uyp complex features , esp compared to playing with metapost). -- Furthermore .. the usual bits and pieces as discussed on the list and otherwise. -- If you have troubles (crash) you need to wipe the cache due to a change in lua bytecode storage (no easy way to catch it). Hans & Mikael ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl -----------------------------------------------------------------