On Wed, 12 Apr 2023, Gavin via ntg-context wrote: > Hi Hans, Alan, Mikael, and other Feynman fans, > > I do think Alan's node module could do a good job with this. > > > It would be nice to have a not too complicated syntax, but maybe just have some of the > > "shapes" of paths available. So, which ones are actually needed? > > I think the needed shapes are: > - dashed or dotted paths already built into MetaPost > - paths that are wiggly, zig-zag or coiled > - optional arrows on the paths > - optional dots or blobs at the connecting points > > This is plenty for someone doing Standard Model physics. Model builders doing supersymmetric, walking-technicolor, bla-bla need more, of course, but I’d let them program their own shapes. > > The package feynMP already has all of these paths, as well as double-line variants, coded in MetaPost. If I could use feynMP with ConTeXt, that’s what I’d do. It produces very nice diagrams. Have you tried using feynmp (the metapost macros) directly instead of the LaTeX wrapper? Can you create an example that works with metapost but fails in ConTeXt? Aditya