* newest beta: luatex-fonts-merged.lua missing
@ 2018-07-12  7:57 Ulrike Fischer
From: Ulrike Fischer @ 2018-07-12  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

In the newest beta from 10. july luatex-fonts-merged.lua is missing
in the generic fontloader folder.

I tried to create it with the command mentioned in luatex-fonts-lua

   mtxrun --script package --merge --stripcontext luatex-fonts.lua

But I got an error:

...xt/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-package.lua:80:
attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'striped' (a nil value)

Removing the -stripcontext worked:

mtxrun --script package --merge luatex-fonts.lua

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/

* Re: newest beta: luatex-fonts-merged.lua missing
@ 2018-07-12  9:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-07-12  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/12/2018 9:57 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> In the newest beta from 10. july luatex-fonts-merged.lua is missing
> in the generic fontloader folder.
>
> I tried to create it with the command mentioned in luatex-fonts-lua
>
>     mtxrun --script package --merge --stripcontext luatex-fonts.lua
>
> But I got an error:
>
> ...xt/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-package.lua:80:
> attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'striped' (a nil value)

striped -> stripped

@ 2018-07-12 14:51   ` Ulrike Fischer
From: Ulrike Fischer @ 2018-07-12 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:23:48 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

>> ...xt/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-package.lua:80:
>> attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'striped' (a nil value)
>
> striped -> stripped

So you stripped a p too much ;-).

I corrected this locally and it worked fine.