Today I downloaded the latest version(cont-tmf-2000.01.03), installed it in my local texmf tree, and made the Dutch, English, and German formats. I also installed the corresponding texexec, texshow, and texutils scripts. So far so good. However, processing a simple example yielded the following `Undefined control sequence' message. This does not happen with the last release of the old millennium (cont-tmf-1999.11.25). What am I missing? The input file is: % interface=en output=pdftex \starttext This is a test \stoptext Cheers, Michael