* Chinese in verbatim
@ 2000-02-07 10:09 Mr. Lei Wang
From: Mr. Lei Wang @ 2000-02-07 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,all

   When I type some Chinese in verbatim, it seems strange in different
system. In my unix/linux system, I must set the following:
\setuptyping[option=color]
otherwise the Chinese are typed such as "^^a1 ^^ba..." in the output.
In Windows98 with miktex or fptex, sometime it works without the above
settings, sometime it still give "^^a1 ^^ba.." output  even if I have
set the above setting.
Why?

> Hm. It can be that your linux tex is set up in such a way that it does not
>take >127 chars by default. Just send a question to the list, since there
>are linux users there.
>
>Hans

           Mr. Lei Wang
            leiwang@btamail.net.cn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-02-07 10:09 UTC | newest]