From: guravage@nlr.nl
Subject: lengthening the default maps-01 page size
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:19:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello All,

I would like write an article in a style similar to the MAPS, except that the
paper size is A4 - the MAPS define a slightly shorter page. I have tried
including map-01 and then using \stelpapierformaatin alone, or in combination
with \definieerpapierformaat, after \startBijdrage to redefine the page size,
but the result is always the same 26.4cm MAPS short page.

Any suggestions how I can use maps-01 and lengthen the page would be much
appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael Guravage

--
Michael A. Guravage            Email: guravage@nlr.nl
National Aerospace Laboratory  Phone: +31 (0)20 511 3695