* problems solved
@ 2000-04-22 16:32 Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2000-04-22 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to especially Tobias and Berend I got my system up and running.

Hope my next questions will address the more fun aspects of ConTeXt.

Sorry to waste all your bandwith.

Prettige Paasdagen, Frohe Ostern, happy Easter, vesela Vel'ka Noc

Johannes

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-22 16:32 UTC | newest]