* long table
@ 2000-05-09 18:23 Grzegorz Wojcik
From: Grzegorz Wojcik @ 2000-05-09 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm doing a simple telephone directory for my Institute. The first version was
done in Perl and LaTeX (using longtable package), now I'm trying ConTeXt.
My idea is to use tabulate environment. But I have a few problems:
1. How to add a header of the table on top of each page?
2. How to avoid page breaking in particular place of table, eg. after
   subheaders?
I will be very grateful for any help.
Best regards
				G. Wojcik
--
Grzegorz Wojcik                    National Institute of Telecommunications
OI                                 Szachowa 1, 04-894 Warsaw, POLAND

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-05-09 18:23 UTC | newest]