Hi again, For a long time I have noticed that certain parts of text are not treated by metapost as being part of the picture. I have attached an example, where a part of the letter ``y'' of the word ``pointsGalway'' at the right of the picture falls outside the picture. If I decrease the width of the boxes ate the right the results gets even worse. BTW: The picture was created using plain metapost. No ConTeXt was involved. I used to put boxes around pictures to make metapost aware of the fact that the actual size of the picture is bigger. Is there a better way to do this? As usual, any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Marc van Dongen -- Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone: +353 21 4903578 University College Cork, NUIC | Fax: +353 21 4903113 College Road, Cork, Ireland | Email: dongen@cs.ucc.ie