* format file, where? ct'd
@ 2000-10-30 19:42 Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2000-10-30 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans and all,
I have created files named cont-{de,nl,uk,en}.ini and filled them with the
appropriate input and endinput statements.

No effect on the behaviour of texexec or fmtutil. It is  still in want of
cont-en info or cont---alone info, depending on if I enter texexec --make or
texexec --make --alone.

Groetjes

Johannes

* Re: format file, where? ct'd
@ 2000-10-31  8:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-10-31  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:42 PM 10/30/00 +0100, Johannes Hüsing wrote:
>Hans and all,
>I have created files named cont-{de,nl,uk,en}.ini and filled them with the
>appropriate input and endinput statements.
>
>No effect on the behaviour of texexec or fmtutil. It is  still in want of
>cont-en info or cont---alone info, depending on if I enter texexec --make or
>texexec --make --alone.

Did you run mktexlsr? [needed when you add files to the texmf tree]

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: format file, where? ct'd
@ 2000-10-31 11:25   ` Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2000-10-31 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue 2000-10-31 (09:43), Hans Hagen wrote:
> At 08:42 PM 10/30/00 +0100, Johannes Hüsing wrote:
> >Hans and all,
> >I have created files named cont-{de,nl,uk,en}.ini and filled them with the
> >appropriate input and endinput statements.
> >
> >No effect on the behaviour of texexec or fmtutil. It is  still in want of
> >cont-en info or cont---alone info, depending on if I enter texexec --make or
> >texexec --make --alone.
>
> Did you run mktexlsr? [needed when you add files to the texmf tree]

Yes, that is to say, I'm used to running texhash which apparently
does the same.

Groetjes

Johannes