* Re: Installation of Context (on MikTeX) (Cont'd)
@ 2000-11-02 17:18 michou
From: michou @ 2000-11-02 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Is there a way to  automaticly put quotes as above with texexec ? Could
>that be the problem ?

Well, in fact I just found there is another way to pass the format file to
pdftex with this option :
  -fmt=cont-en
So I put this in the texexec.ini file :

set  TeXFormatFlag      to  -fmt=

And then the following texexec command works now :
>texexec --format=cont-en --pdf --verbose test

In the output, the pdf command appears as the following, which works :
   pdftex    -fmt=cont-en test

I then get the appropriate pdf file.

YM

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-02 17:18 UTC | newest]