* Where to get the math module?
@ 2000-11-23 18:19 David Hansen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Hansen @ 2000-11-23 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

where can i get the math module? This (found the URL from the archive)
doesn't work (or just some network errors?):

  http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-math.zip

Is there some documentation available?

David

* Re: Where to get the math module?
@ 2000-11-23 20:28 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-11-23 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hallo David,

(I like inhouse emails)
> http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-math.zip
It works now:
 http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/

But it only contains this documentation (local tree):
texmf/doc/context/base/m-math.pdf

Tobias

* Re: Where to get the math module?
@ 2000-11-24  9:44 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-11-24  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 07:19 PM 11/23/00 +0100, David Hansen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>where can i get the math module? This (found the URL from the archive)
>doesn't work (or just some network errors?):
>
>  http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-math.zip

I'll make a cont-thd.zip file with a tex\context\third path with those
modules.

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Math Module Examples (Was: Where to get the math module?)
@ 2000-11-26 19:55 ` David Hansen
From: David Hansen @ 2000-11-26 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Nov 23 at 19:19 David Hansen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where can i get the math module? This (found the URL from the archive)
> doesn't work (or just some network errors?):
>
>   http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-math.zip
>
> Is there some documentation available?

Not very usefull this documentation... I didn't understand anything :(

Are there some examples available?

Groetjes,
  David

* Re: Math Module Examples (Was: Where to get the math module?)
@ 2000-11-26 23:18   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-11-26 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:55 PM 11/26/00 +0100, David Hansen wrote:
>On Thu, Nov 23 at 19:19 David Hansen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> where can i get the math module? This (found the URL from the archive)
>> doesn't work (or just some network errors?):
>>
>>   http://www.cybercomm.nl/~bittext/temp/m-math.zip
>>
>> Is there some documentation available?
>
>Not very usefull this documentation... I didn't understand anything :(
>
>Are there some examples available?

If people have examples, we can cook a nice uptodate doc from it.

The math module implements the breqn functionality of amstex [new ams
stuff]; isn't that docuented?

PS. I don't use much math myself.

PS. I'm currently adding soem core math functionality so that the module
can become more clean [without redefining core functionality]. I also
improved spacing around formulas and implemented a basic \defineformula
command, that can be used by users for defining their own environments with
regards to spacing, mid paragraph handling, indentation etc. I also added
support in the core commands for narrow formulas and so.

PS. The real math work is up to taco -)
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE