* MetaPost: graph [font selection for text along axes]
@ 2000-11-29 13:48 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 2000-11-29 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

Since my request for information yesterday,
I have found out a bit more about the graph
package. If you want to use a certain font
for the number along the axis, according to
Peter Wilson's ``Some Experiences in Running
METAFONT and MetaPost'' you have to assign
the name of that font (as a string) to the
varibale Fmfont_.

For most of my pictures this works and I am
very pleased with the results. Unfortunately
one of the graphs has decimal points in the
numbers and

Fmfont_ := "eurm10";  % Sets default font for graph package

causes them to appear as zeroes. If I use
"eufm10", it works but I want to use the same
font as in my main text.

This problem only occurs in one picture. It is
therefore not that big a problem, because I
could generate the graph by hand. Nevertheless,
I would like to know if there is a proper solution
for this prolem. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:  +353 21 4903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:    +353 21 4903113

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-29 13:48 UTC | newest]