* Size Information
@ 2000-12-20 16:15 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 2000-12-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Group,

Since about a year and a half I have a pdf-based document
on-line for a course I am delivering. The document is not
implemented with ConTeXt. Last summer I tried to port it
to ConTeXt but that failed.

The document is getting pretty big and students complain
about the long downloads---it's 2meg. I am thinking again
to give it another try to port the document to ConTeXt
to see if this will save some bytes.

Could anybody give me some indication as to what the
size of a document like this would be had it been
implemented with ConTeXt?

You can find it at:
 http://www.cs.ucc.ie/~dongen/cs1061.pdf

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:  +353 21 4903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:    +353 21 4903113