* Problem wit mp-grph
@ 2000-12-21  3:52 Marc van Dongen
From: Marc van Dongen @ 2000-12-21  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

I just installed mp-grph but there seems to be a
problem with it (and plain LaTeX). When I run it
on the appended input, I get the following error:

[snip]
Runaway definition?
save.showtext;save.beginfig;let.beginfig=begingraphictextfig;save.endfig ETC.
! Forbidden token found while scanning the definition of protectgraphicmacros.
<inserted text>
                enddef
<to be read again>
                   end
l.27   save end
                     ; let end      = relax ;

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
verbatimtex
\documentclass{article}

defaultfont := "cmr12";
defaultscale := 12pt /fontsize defaultfont;
input mp-tool;
%prologues := 0;
prologues := 2;
input boxes;
input mp-grph;
graphictextformat := "latex" ;
graphictextdirective "\documentclass[]{article}

beginfig(1);
  graphictext "$e = m c^2$"
    scaled 10
    dashed evenly
    withdrawcolor .7blue
    withfillcolor .7white
    withpen pencircle scaled 2pt;
  ;
endfig;

end.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-21  3:52 UTC | newest]