* Pdf bookmarks with meta-structure (frontmatter, bodymatter etc)
@ 2013-10-21 16:45 pol stra
From: pol stra @ 2013-10-21 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: conteXt mail

Hello,

In my document, when I use a meta-structure, I only get "introduction" and "content" bookmarks, while not using a meta-structure, I have my part and chapter (which is the desired behaviour). How can I get the same behaviour in both structures?
(by the way, how can I change the bookmarks of the table of contents, I tried \completecontent[bookmark=mytitle] and \setupcombinedlist[mytitle] without success).

Thank you all

Here is my sample code:

\setupinteraction [state=start]

\placebookmarks[part, chapter, section, title, subject][force=yes]

\setupcombinedlist[content][
    list={title, part, chapter, subject, subsubject, section, subsection},
    alternative=c]

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes, bodypartlabel=part]

\startmode[meta]
    \startfrontmatter
        \startchapter[title={Introduction}]
            % \component c_introduction
            \stopchapter

            \completecontent[criterium=all]
    \stopfrontmatter

    \startbodymatter
        \startpart[title={part}]
            \startchapter[title={chapter1}]
            \stopchapter
        \stoppart
    \stopbodymatter
\stopmode

\startmode[nonmeta]
    \startchapter[title={Introduction}]
        % \component c_introduction
        \stopchapter

        \completecontent[criterium=all]

    \startpart[title={part}]
        \startchapter[title={chapter1}]
        \stopchapter
    \stoppart
\stopmode

* Re: Pdf bookmarks with meta-structure (frontmatter, bodymatter etc)
@ 2013-11-04 19:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-11-04 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 10/21/2013 6:45 PM, pol stra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my document, when I use a meta-structure, I only get "introduction"
> and "content" bookmarks, while not using a meta-structure, I have my
> part and chapter (which is the desired behaviour). How can I get the
> same behaviour in both structures?
> (by the way, how can I change the bookmarks of the table of contents, I
> tried \completecontent[bookmark=mytitle] and \setupcombinedlist[mytitle]
> without success).
>
> Thank you all
>
> Here is my sample code:
>
> \setupinteraction [state=start]
>
> \placebookmarks[part, chapter, section, title, subject][force=yes]
>
> \setupcombinedlist[content][
>      list={title, part, chapter, subject, subsubject, section, subsection},
>      alternative=c]
>
> \setuphead[part][placehead=yes, bodypartlabel=part]
>
> \startmode[meta]
>      \startfrontmatter
>          \startchapter[title={Introduction}]
>              % \component c_introduction
>              \stopchapter
>
>              \completecontent[criterium=all]
>      \stopfrontmatter
>
>      \startbodymatter
>          \startpart[title={part}]
>              \startchapter[title={chapter1}]
>              \stopchapter
>          \stoppart
>      \stopbodymatter
> \stopmode
>
> \startmode[nonmeta]
>      \startchapter[title={Introduction}]
>          % \component c_introduction
>          \stopchapter
>
>          \completecontent[criterium=all]
>
>      \startpart[title={part}]
>          \startchapter[title={chapter1}]
>          \stopchapter
>      \stoppart
> \stopmode

If you want to influence the bookmark title you should explicitly set if
(and then not use \complete ... but \place...). Anyhow, I've added an
extra level to the bookmarks where you can also set the block titles.

\setupinteraction
   [state=start]

\placebookmarks
   [part,chapter,section,title,subject]
   [force=yes]

\setupcombinedlist
   [content]
   [list={part,chapter,section,subsection},
    alternative=c]

\setuphead
   [part]
   [placehead=yes,
    bodypartlabel=part]

\starttext

     \startfrontmatter[bookmark=A fancy title]
         \startchapter[title={The introduction}]
         \stopchapter
         \startchapter[title=Contents]
             \placecontent[criterium=all]