* LaTeX to ConTeXt Manual?
@ 2001-03-06 19:50 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2001-03-06 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I remember there was this short documentation for movers from LaTeX.
But I can't find the file, and I told some folks in Rosenheim about it,
and now I must tell them how/where to get it. Can you help me?

--
Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---

* Re: LaTeX to ConTeXt Manual?
@ 2001-03-06 20:10 ` Hans Fredrik Nordhaug
From: Hans Fredrik Nordhaug @ 2001-03-06 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Hraban wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I remember there was this short documentation for movers from LaTeX.
>But I can't find the file, and I told some folks in Rosenheim about it,
>and now I must tell them how/where to get it. Can you help me?

I guess this is the link you are looking for

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~nederwar/tex/

or directly to the pdf-document

   http://www.xs4all.nl/~nederwar/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf

Hans - not _the_ Hans

   Hans Fredrik Nordhaug,       |   web:    www.mi.uib.no/~hansfn
      Ph.D. student at          |   phone:    (+47) 55 58 48 79
    Department of Mathematics,  |   fax:      (+47) 55 58 96 72
    University of Bergen        |   e-mail:    hansfn@mi.uib.no
    5008 Bergen, Norway         |   icq:          74265696

* Re: LaTeX to ConTeXt Manual?
@ 2001-03-06 22:25   ` Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2001-03-06 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Hraban, ntg-context

`Hans Fredrik Nordhaug' wrote

>   or directly to the pdf-document
>
>      http://www.xs4all.nl/~nederwar/tex/LaTeX2ConTeXt.pdf

I have added this very useful document to the ConTeXt links
I maintain as part of the (La)TeX Navigator
(http://www.loria.fr/services/tex).

The ConTeXt section is on
http://www.loria.fr/services/tex/english/formats.html.

The problem, as you will notice, is that there isn't very much
on ConTeXt. I have a few old documents and a link to the
ConTeXt web page. But, I would very much like to have a full
page devoted to ConTeXt. I also would like all documents to be
local. That's one of the strong points of the (La)TeX Navigator,
namely that many documents (dvi,ps,pdf) are local copies.
They may be obsolete, but at least you don't have a 404 error.

I could of course go through all the pragma site,
and download various documents, but I would be even more
interested if somebody would offer a ConTeXt page
that would be located at
http://www.loria.fr/services/tex/english/formats/context.html.
Links to PDF files should go to
http://www.loria.fr/services/tex/english/formats/context/...

If anybody is willing to offer such a page, it would be great,
because the (La)TeX Navigator is an often cited page,
so it would improve ConTeXt's visibility.

Thanks,

Denis

* LateX to ConTeXt ManuAl?
@ 2001-03-06 20:00 Roef Ragas
From: Roef Ragas @ 2001-03-06 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wasn't that on Berend de Boer's homepage?
--
Roef Ragas
info@roefragas.nl