* footnote formatting
@ 2001-03-07 14:38 Han The Thanh
From: Han The Thanh @ 2001-03-07 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

how can I set the value of \emergencystretch when formatting footnotes?
I have the following setup:

\setupfootnotes[
    n=2,
    columndistance=1cm,
    style=\footnotefont,
    way=bysection]

\def\footnotefont{\switchtobodyfont[lexicon2b]\emergencystretch=2em}

but it doesn't seem to work; \emergencystretch is always set to 0pt.

Thanks,
Thanh

* Footnote Formatting
@ 2006-05-26 13:43 jeffdod