* Problem with the \show... commands
@ 2001-07-24 11:01 guravage
From: guravage @ 2001-07-24 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I installed the latest beta yesterday afternoon - ConTeXt  ver: 2001.7.11
fmt: 2001.7.23  int: english  mes: english. This morning I was curious about
the fonts in a particular document so I added a \showbodyfont command. Though
the resulting document was typeset correctly, instead of the expected font
information, a single line appears at the top of the first page which reads,
`[unknown command \showbodyfont].' The only significant reference to this
problem in the log is the message, `systems: command \showbodyfont not found
in font run.' The same sort of error message appears when I try the other
\show commands. Switching to the Dutch interface and using \toonkorps acts
similarly.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Cheers,

Michael Guravage

--
Michael A. Guravage            Email: guravage@nlr.nl
National Aerospace Laboratory  Phone: +31 (0)20 511 3695

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-24 11:01 UTC | newest]