Dear Mr. Hagen, I found in ConTeXt a pretty unpleasant feature. The sectioning system adds a lot of material to the section title. Some of this added stuff probably interferes with the line-spacing mechanism. I do have this very problem: I do want multiple-line titles to be typeset so that distances among all title baselines are the same. I do also prefer to set the \baselineskip to some small amount, narrower than the amount necessary for lines not to touch. In the plainTeX, the solution is quite simple, just to set the \baselineskip to a preferred distance and the \lineskiplimit to minus infinity. But this doesn't work in the ConTeXt. (I include a funny minimal test file.) How can I handle this very problem? With best regards Michal Kvasnicka P.S. Please, resent me answer to my private address `qasar@econ.muni.cz'. I'm disabled (with my leg) for a long time now, and this is the only address I can scan with my (very slow) modem. Many thanks.