Hello! Now that I have the pxfonts working, I would like to convert to mathpazo :-). I bought the oldstyle numeral and small caps Palatino fonts from Linotype and already succeeded in setting them up under ConTeXt. Mathpazo however is troublesome: The attached typescript file causes a seemingly infinite loop, and uses up TeX's capacity quickly. Could anyone give me a hint about what I am doing wrong? Are there problems re-defining typescripts? (The palatino math typescript is previously defined using pxfonts.) Cheers, Marco -- Marco Kuhlmann marco.kuhlmann@gmx.net