* source code
@ 2001-09-03 13:56 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2001-09-03 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

your own source code can be typeset with
texexec --listing myfile.tex

the context (base) source codes can be typeset with

texexec --module verb-ini.tex

for verb-ini for example. You have to copy this module into the
current directory (at least on my system) and you have to have
the dutch format/interface.

Viele Grüße,

  Patrick Gundlach

- I TeX, therefore I am -

* Re: source code
@ 2001-09-04  8:35 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-09-04  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Group Context

At 03:24 PM 9/3/2001 +0200, Hervé Rouault wrote:
>Hi all!
>
>How can I typeset context source code? I tried to use :
>
>texexec --module file but it didn't work (i joined the log file).
>
>Hervé
>
>PS to Hans : thanks for your code for arrows in ppchtex, i just need to
>look at the context code to anderstand.

systeem        : geen macro's in module mod-01 gevonden

you need the doc styles for that; these are now part of the standard
distribution; from you banner i deduce that you run a context from begin
2001, when they were not yet in the main archive.

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* source code
@ 2001-09-03 13:24 Hervé Rouault