* Fwd: ConTeXt tutorial at DANTE 2002 in Erlangen
@ 2001-12-02 16:50 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2001-12-02 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hej Hans et al!

I plan to give a ConTeXt tutorial for beginners (and movers from LaTeX) at
the DANTE (German TeX user group) meeting in Erlangen (20.-23.2.2002).
Will you join us? (I need some experts in the auditory if I can't answer a
question...)

I can't tell ConTeXt or MetaFun magic (that's Hans' part), but I'd like to
give an entry step and to show up, that ConTeXt is simply better... ;-)

Further it would be interesting (at least for me) if someone could show how
to handle XML.

Grüßlis vom Hraban!

* Re: Fwd: ConTeXt tutorial at DANTE 2002 in Erlangen
@ 2001-12-03 19:25 ` Johannes H?sing
From: Johannes H?sing @ 2001-12-03 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 05:50:53PM +0100, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hej Hans et al!
>
> I plan to give a ConTeXt tutorial for beginners (and movers from LaTeX) at
> the DANTE (German TeX user group) meeting in Erlangen (20.-23.2.2002).

Very good idea.

[...]
> I can't tell ConTeXt or MetaFun magic (that's Hans' part), but I'd like to
> give an entry step and to show up, that ConTeXt is simply better... ;-)
>
> Further it would be interesting (at least for me) if someone could show how
> to handle XML.

If no one else stands up here (hallo Patrick) I could do a bit.

Groetjes

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing | "Die einzige deutsche Stadt, die an zwei
hannes@ruhrau.de|  Flüssen liegt." Ole v. Beust über Hamburg