Hi ya, I am currently devising a letter style and am experiencing two problems which I do not have an answer for. Perhaps you have? 1. The attached dinbrief.tex compiles fine, except that it does not produce the field for the address. However, it does when you change dinbrief@address to, say, dinbrief@qaddress, and the address parameter to qaddress in the setup. Why? 2. My letter style should have two different kinds of page styles: one for the first page, and another one for all of the following. How do I achieve this in clean ConTeXt? How is it done for the sectioning commands (like chapter)? Any hints would be appreciated. Cheers, Marco -- Marco Kuhlmann marco.kuhlmann@gmx.net