* interaction menu like NTG bibliography
@ 2002-01-27 19:03 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-01-27 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoi!

I try to get an interaction menu at the bottom like in the NTG bibliography.
I know I must use "command=\but something", but I don't know how.
And I know that the code below is ugly redundant... (Hints, please)

------

\setuplist
  [Topic]
  [alternative=f,
  interaction=all,
  before=, after=,
  frame=off]

\setupinteractionmenu[bottom]
  [background=color,
   backgroundcolor=InteractionColor,
   style=\ss\tfxx\bf,
   color=BackgroundColor, contrastcolor=ContrastColor,
   frame=off,
   offset=0pt,
   before=,
   after=,
   samepage=empty, unknownreference=empty,
   height=\bottomheight]

\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
  \placelist
    [Topic]
    [background=color,
     backgroundcolor=BackgroundColor,
     criterium=all,
     alternative=f,
     style=\ss\tfxx\bf,
     interaction=all,
     height=\bottomheight,
     command=\but, % <---------------------- ???
     frame=off,
     before=,
     after=]
  \hfill
  \setupinteractionmenu
    [bottom]
    [height=\bottomheight]
  \but [CloseDocument] Ende \\
\stopinteractionmenu

----------------

Grüßlis vom Hraban!

* Re: interaction menu like NTG bibliography
@ 2002-01-28  8:20 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-01-28  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:03 PM 1/27/2002 +0100, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>Ahoi!
>
>I try to get an interaction menu at the bottom like in the NTG bibliography.
>I know I must use "command=\but something", but I don't know how.
>And I know that the code below is ugly redundant... (Hints, please)

i assume that you enable menus with \setupinteraction

>\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
>   \placelist
>     [Topic]
>     [background=color,
>      backgroundcolor=BackgroundColor,
>      criterium=all,
>      alternative=f,
>      style=\ss\tfxx\bf,
>      interaction=all,
>      height=\bottomheight,
>      command=\but, % <---------------------- ???

actually, it's easire than that. First of all, the alternatives >d give you
tocs more suitable for interactive documents, however, if you run a recent
version (whicg you do) you can say

   alternative=bottom

(don't set command=\but; \command would have to be a command that handles 3
agrs, while \but is of a different kind)

So, the bottom (or more general: menu identifier) alternative will give you
what yoy want

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
                                   fall-back web server: