* BibTeX in a structured document
@ 2002-01-31 14:39 Klaus Herrmann
From: Klaus Herrmann @ 2002-01-31 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm new to this list and I just started using context. I'm trying to
typeset me dissertation with ConTeXt and BibTeX on a Windows 2000
machnine using MikTeX. I have a problem with BibTeX and the ConTeXt
document structure. When I use bibtex in a single document, everything
works fine. However, I'd like to structure me dissertation using a
product, an environment and one component per chapter. I patritioned
everything into this structure and put the setup commands in the
environment:

\usemodule[bib]
\etupbibtex[database=<.bib-filename>]
\setuppublications[criterium=all]

I inserted one reference in one chapter and put the listofpublications
in the backmatter (separate component). But this does not work. The
reference shows up as (Xxxxx, 0000) and the publication list does not
show up at all. Is there a special trick to using bibtex in a structured
context document or am I just doing something wrong here.

Thank you in advance

    Klaus

--
+ Klaus Herrmann