* Re: using modules
@ 2002-02-18 17:16 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-02-18 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Montag, 18. Februar 2002 14:12 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
> I am guessing you have a problem with \makeshortfilename
> (t-pre-fiee is longer than 8 chars)

You are right. Thanks!

Is this limitation up-to-date? (I like descriptive filenames...)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!

* Re: using modules
@ 2002-02-18 13:53 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-02-18 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Monday, February 18, 2002 Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

HHR> Ahoi!

HHR> What must I do to use my modules with
HHR> \usemodule[] ?

HHR> I couldn't find enough about the conditions:
HHR> -- name: Hans said, it should start with "t-" (third party) --> ok
HHR> -- location: I would put such in texmf/tex/context/user --> not found

Refresh the filename database.

Also, the argument of usemodule would not use the t- prefix: it's
added by ConTeXt during the search. So store your module like
t-mymod.tex but call it with \usemodule[mymod].

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: using modules
@ 2002-02-18 13:12 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2002-02-18 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

--
groeten,

Taco

* using modules
@ 2002-02-18 12:03 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2002-02-18 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoi!

What must I do to use my modules with
\usemodule[] ?

I couldn't find enough about the conditions:
-- name: Hans said, it should start with "t-" (third party) --> ok
-- location: I would put such in texmf/tex/context/user --> not found
-- header: becomes the header information parsed? --> don't think so
-- use: is it always right to leave out the prefix ("t-")? --> neither nor
found